Min. Years of Relevant Exp. And Educational Attainment:
* With at least 1-3 years experience as a QA/Trainer, corporate training specialist (RCM and US Healthcare System experience is a plus), or related position.
* Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, medical allied courses, or related field.
* Certification from talent and training associations is a plus.
* Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
* Prioritize the ones in the province and fresh graduates
* Ask for TORs and Diploma, do BGC
* Must be BYOD Ready
* Must pass the Excel Exam – Anydesk with a time limit of 30-45mins
* Must amenable to work on a shifting schedule
* Must be collaborative
* Develop a schedule to assess training needs.
* Conduct employee surveys and interviews
* Conceptualize training materials based on data and research.
* Communicate training needs and online resources
* Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
* Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
* Test and review created materials
* Maintain a database of all training materials
* Instruct employee training and onboarding
* Conduct training through new materials
* Review employee performance and learning
* Coordinate and monitor enrolment, schedules, costs, and equipment.
* Manages processes and personnel to conduct quality assurance testing, typically within a software development organization or department.
* Improving the company’s current processes to make them more efficient
* Communicate new ideas to the different teams involved in the project, including engineers and marketing departments.
* Report the progress, plans and problems to upper management and other involved parties.
* Identifies the risk involved in a new product or service and create plans to mitigate it.
* Responsible for leading the team, which often involves resolving conflicts between individual team members or even between different teams.
* Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
* Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
* Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
* Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
* Effectively manage the training budget.
* Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
* Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
* Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
* Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
* Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
* Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
* Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training.
* Keep abreast of training trends, developments, and best practices
Job Types: Full-time, Work From Home
Pay: Php25,000.00 – Php29,000.00 per month
For faster process you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: QA/Trainer Applicant_(Applicant’s Full Name).