Min. Years of Relevant Exp. And Educational Attainment:
* With at least 1-3 years’ experience as a TL/Supervisor, corporate training specialist (RCM and US Healthcare System experience is a plus), or related position.
* Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, medical allied courses, or related field.
* Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software.
* Prioritize the ones in the province and fresh graduates Ask for TORs and Diploma, do BGC
* Must be BYOD Ready
* Must pass the Excel Exam – done thru Anydesk with a time limit of 30-45mins
* Must amenable to work on a shifting schedule
* Must be collaborative
* Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
* Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
* Delegating tasks to team members.
* Coordinate with the client’s POCs for instructions on allocations or training
* Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
* Conducting weekly and monthly performance reviews.
* Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
* Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
* Liaise with the client’s POCs for instructions on allocations or training and attend the training session with the client to ensure proper knowledge transfer and calibration with the training and quality team.
* Ensure accurate and timely report sent to the client, daily.
* Process internal concerns of the team such as:
1. Create coaching logs and scorecards
2. Serves as the SME for the team for any questions that they have prior to escalating it to the client
3. Create manual DTR and bulk upload schedule for the team
4. Coordinates with the HR/ Payroll team for the concerns of the team.
5. Coordinate with the team regarding their markdowns. In cases of disputes, coordinating with the QA for clarification.
6. Create and Publish Weekly Newsletter for FBC.
Job Types: Full-time, Work From Home
Pay: Php30,000.00 – Php33,000.00 per month
For faster process you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject: Team Leader Applicant_(Applicant’s Full Name).